About The Final Earth 2 CD Key
Find all Key stores and prices to get The Final Earth 2 and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the The Final Earth 2 CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.
The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at your own risk because their keys come from various sources.
When you add the Game Key on your Steam account, the game will be added to your library, then you can download your game at any time.
Enjoy the best deals to buy The Final Earth 2 CD Key with HuntmaR.com!
Build a great city in this vertical city builder in space! Gather resources, then build and research your way to a better future! Grow your city from an exploration ship to a huge metropolis, full of advanced technology. What will you build?
The Final Earth 2 offers a relaxing, creative city building experience with exploration elements and an optional story. There’s always something new to build and discover!back to menu ↑
- Build a huge city with thousands of inhabitants, all fully simulated!
- Over sixty different buildings to discover!
- Great, fully original music by Stijn Cappetijn!
- Discover the story in scenarios, or go wild in Free Play or Sandbox mode.
- Gather, manage and balance various resources
- There might even be a secret society…
Build What You Want!
With many different buildings, you can design the city you want. Will it be a green hippie paradise full of gardens, a huge party, or one big factory? Will your colony be a single, enormous building or will you spread it out over hundreds of worlds? Does your transport consist of efficient teleporters or a chaotic mess of landing pads? It’s all your choice!
Plus, there will be modding support to give you even more freedom!back to menu ↑
Sit Back and Enjoy Your City!
After you’ve built a huge city, sit back and see it in action for a while. It’s like watching an ant colony! You can also follow any citizen to make this even more fun. Find the person with the craziest commute, or discover hidden details like a stargazer.back to menu ↑
It’s 2142, and earth is a wasteland because of devastating climate change. You built a space ship, but now your food is running out. Fortunately, you see a world just in time. It is a bit small, but certainly better than nothing. You build some farms and houses, and fulfill the basic needs of your citizens. Then, it’s time to build the true city of the future! Research advanced technology and make your city grow to a huge metropolis. When your tiny world gets too small, fly to other worlds with space ships, or even build teleporters.back to menu ↑
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Yes please
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics (Integrated Graphics are OK)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core or better
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphics
- Additional Notes: The less potato-y your computer is, the bigger your cities can be without lag. But you can make amazing cities on a potato, too!