- Price Comparison
- Price History / Price Alert
- Reviews (0)
- Packs (1)
- You may be interested
Compare prices of Murder
Before you buy in G2A, make sure you read about all the associated risks.
Unknown source of the key
- The key does not come directly from the publisher.
- The source of the key is unknown - it may come from a boxed version of the game or from another digital store.
Payment fee at checkout
- Payment fee will be added on top of the price displayed in store when you reach the checkout.
MarketplaceMarketplaces unlike other stores, don't usually sell stock on their own. Instead, they are a hub for 3rd party sellers - similarly to Amazon. Even though the marketplace platforms take many security measures, it's difficult to completely prevent the occurrences of illegally obtained keys from dishonest sellers.
Remember! Always check a seller's history and customer feedback before buying and everything should be fine.
About Murder CD Key
Find all Key stores and prices to get Murder and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the Murder CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.
The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at your own risk because their keys come from various sources.
When you add the Game Key on your Steam account, the game will be added to your library, then you can download your game at any time.
Enjoy the best deals to buy Murder CD Key with HuntmaR.com!
Murder is a short story about the intersection of morality and sentience, told in the form of a point and click adventure.
Over its memorable twenty to thirty minute playtime, Murder takes players on a journey through a near-future Tokyo, following the actions of Lieutenant Motomeru Minori of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police on an unusual and dangerous case, in a story that explores the intersection of morality and sentience in a future where both have become commodities.
- Engaging environmental storytelling and confident cinematic flair, equally inspired by the works of Fullbright and Blendo Games
- Setting that presents fresh ideas while also paying homage to pioneers such as Masumune Shirow, Katsuhiro Otomo and Neal Stephenson
- Experimental point & click style, partway between the classic form and a more minimal, streamlined one
- Incredibly detailed cyberpunk world with expertly-crafted pixel art graphics
- Rich and varied cast with full voice acting
- Dynamic score by KubrixXx spanning noisehop, neo-classical, and ambient styles
- Support for mouse, keyboard, and gamepad
- OS: Windows XP and Above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core x86 or x64
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or above, Minimum 1 GB Memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 750 MB available space
Notify me when the price changes? Setup Price Drop Alert
|Current||€0.67||Jul 14, 2020|
|Highest*||€0.67||Jun 10, 2020|
|Lowest*||€0.40||May 22, 2020|
Last 5 price changes:
|July 14, 2020, 12:00 am||€0.67|
|July 13, 2020, 12:00 am||€0.67|
|July 12, 2020, 12:00 am||€0.67|
|July 11, 2020, 12:00 am||€0.67|
|July 10, 2020, 6:15 pm||€0.67|