Littlewood sale & discount - all in one place!Huntmar aggregates game keys from over 30 webshops so you can find the best deals on PC/Xbox/Playstation/Nintendo games. All prices already include discounts from vouchers to save you time and money. Check the price history of the game to determine how good the deal is in relation to historical offers. If the price is still too high, create a price alert and receive an email notification when the Littlewood price will drop to the price you specify.
Does Littlewood CD Key activate in my region?We always try to make sure that prices displayed in our comparison are assigned to the correct regions. However, some stores don’t share information regarding regional locks in their product feeds and that can lead to some very occasional mistakes. Before you buy Littlewood, please check the store page for any information about activation restrictions in your region.
Will I be able to download Littlewood immediately?After the payment has been approved, all shops featured on Huntmar will deliver your game immediately or after a few minutes, depending on the store and the amount of sales. This will be either in the form of direct download or cd key - depending on the store of your choice. After you activate your key on a corresponding platform, you will be able to download and play your game for free. Occasionally some stores might delay the purchase for manual review of your order. These checks are meant to prevent the store from frauds. If your order is selected for a manual review and you don't want to wait or provide additional information, you can always request order cancellation and get your money back.
Can I get a Free CD Key for Littlewood? Is there a way to play Littlewood for free?If you’re short on money and want to get Littlewood for free, there a couple of ways for you to try:
- Very often, free games are distributed through various websites. On our site in this place you can find, among others, deals with free games that are shared by the editors and users. Did you find any good deal that is not on the website? Add it yourself and get points!
- Huntmar regularly organizes giveaways where you can win attractive games for completing short tasks. Look out for these giveaways and actively participate to maximise your chances of winning the prize!
Kagura and Saaya are schoolgirl sisters raised together by the Vampiric Clan, and rank among their strongest warriors. Aya and Saki are assassin sisters descended from the rival Baneful Bloodline, and represent their lineage with esteem. Now, these four must learn to fight together against an…
About Littlewood CD Key
Find all Steam Key stores and prices to get Littlewood and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the Littlewood CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.
The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at your own risk because their keys come from various sources.
When you add the Steam Game Key on your Steam account, the game will be added to your library, then you can download your Steam game at any time.
Enjoy the best deals to buy Littlewood CD Key with HuntmaR.com!
You defeated the Dark Wizard. The world of Solemn is finally at peace, but at what cost? You can’t quite remember…
The Hero Who Saved the World
- Explore the vast world of Solemn. Enchanted Forests, Bustling Fishing Towns, & Dark Mining Caves are some of the few places to visit.
- Meet Townsfolk and convince them to stay in your town. Perhaps meeting people will unlock your memories of the past…
- Collect rare items and materials found across the world and bring them back to your town for selling and crafting!
Customize Your Town
- Harvest materials by chopping wood, mining ores, catching bugs, and fishing in rivers and ponds!
- Unlock new structures to build by meeting new Townsfolk. Want a Tavern or a Lumber Mill? How about a Fishing Hut or a Magical Library? Your town’s design is all up to you!
- Fulfill your Townsfolk’s requests. Some may want to live on a higher elevation, others may want to be surrounded by trees and water. Fulfilling the requests of your Townsfolk will earn you their hearts and unlock new relationship paths.
Master New Hobbies & Crafts
- Gathering: Whether you’re picking fruit or picking weeds, your gathering skill will level up! The Gatherer’s Glove is needed to unlock this ability.
- Mining: Looking for shiny ores to collect? Interested in rare materials for crafting? Then mining is for you!
- Woodcutting: Those pesky trees and debris that keep popping up all over town needs to be chopped! Wood is an essential material for building new structures and furniture.
- Bug Catching: Craft a Bug Net and catch all sorts of critters. Be sure to go bug hunting during each season and at different times of the day!
- Fishing: There’s nothing quite like relaxing by a pond with a fishing rod in hand. You can sell fish for a decent price at the Shopping District, or use them as ingredients for new cooking dishes.
- Farming: Plant some seeds in tilled soil and wait a few days. Veggies are an essential ingredient to many cooking recipes! Also, they make your town look pretty.
- Cooking: Once you’ve built the Tavern and have become good friends with Bubsy, you’ll be able to start cooking delicious meals for your Townsfolk! Maybe you can attract rare Townsfolk by serving unique dishes…
- Crafting: There are tons of structures, decorative monuments, and furniture to craft. Often times your Townsfolk will request specific objects that they would like to be placed in their home. Make sure you gather enough building materials!
- Merchanting: Selling items at the Shopping District will net you large sums of Dewdrops, which is the main currency in Solemn. As you become a better Merchant, rarer items will appear for you to buy!
- Tarott Master: Once the Dark Wizard was defeated, all of his monsters were sealed away into Tarott Cards. Many Townsfolk collect and battle with these cards, and there is even a big competition held each year in Dirboros. Get collecting!
Make New Friends
- Willow: A cheery young girl who wants to rebuild Littlewood. She found you in the middle of the forest and took care of you for 3 days while you were unconscious. She likes working with tools and is quite proficient at building things.
- Dalton: A ditsy boy who loves going on adventures with you. Despite his forgetfulness and silly demeanor, he actually can tell some very clever jokes. He enjoys fishing, catching bugs, and shopping for cool furniture.
- Lilith: A Wizard who graduated at the top of her class at Alexandria’s Magical Academy. When she’s not reading a book she’s mixing random things together to make potions that may or may not explode. Also, she is your biggest fan.
- And many more!
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 2.0+ support
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Notify me when the price changes? Setup Price Drop Alert
|Current||€12.49||Feb 18, 2020|
|Highest*||€12.49||Jan 28, 2020|
|Lowest*||€12.49||Jan 28, 2020|
Last 5 price changes:
|February 18, 2020, 1:00 am||€12.49|
|February 17, 2020, 1:00 am||€12.49|
|February 16, 2020, 1:00 am||€12.49|
|February 15, 2020, 1:00 am||€12.49|
|February 14, 2020, 1:00 am||€12.49|