Imagine Earth sale & discount - all in one place!Huntmar aggregates game keys from over 30 webshops so you can find the best deals on PC/Xbox/Playstation/Nintendo games. All prices already include discounts from vouchers to save you time and money. Check the price history of the game to determine how good the deal is in relation to historical offers. If the price is still too high, create a price alert and receive an email notification when the Imagine Earth price will drop to the price you specify.
Does Imagine Earth CD Key activate in my region?We always try to make sure that prices displayed in our comparison are assigned to the correct regions. However, some stores don’t share information regarding regional locks in their product feeds and that can lead to some very occasional mistakes. Before you buy Imagine Earth, please check the store page for any information about activation restrictions in your region.
Will I be able to download Imagine Earth immediately?After the payment has been approved, all shops featured on Huntmar will deliver your game immediately or after a few minutes, depending on the store and the amount of sales. This will be either in the form of direct download or cd key - depending on the store of your choice. After you activate your key on a corresponding platform, you will be able to download and play your game for free. Occasionally some stores might delay the purchase for manual review of your order. These checks are meant to prevent the store from frauds. If your order is selected for a manual review and you don't want to wait or provide additional information, you can always request order cancellation and get your money back.
Can I get a Free CD Key for Imagine Earth? Is there a way to play Imagine Earth for free?If you’re short on money and want to get Imagine Earth for free, there a couple of ways for you to try:
- Very often, free games are distributed through various websites. On our site in this place you can find, among others, deals with free games that are shared by the editors and users. Did you find any good deal that is not on the website? Add it yourself and get points!
- Huntmar regularly organizes giveaways where you can win attractive games for completing short tasks. Look out for these giveaways and actively participate to maximise your chances of winning the prize!
Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole.Where Trash is TreasureRaccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a…
About Imagine Earth CD Key
Find all Steam Key stores and prices to get Imagine Earth and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the Imagine Earth CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.
The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at your own risk because their keys come from various sources.
When you add the Steam Game Key on your Steam account, the game will be added to your library, then you can download your Steam game at any time.
Enjoy the best deals to buy Imagine Earth CD Key with HuntmaR.com!
A futuristic world simulation. Your job as a colony manager is to explore and populate various undiscovered planets. Raise great cities and supply your growing population by building power plants, farms and factories. Key to fast expansion is to ensure the supply of four basic resource classes. The challenge is to deal with whole planetary ecosystems and their natural limitations in fossile resources and environmental resilience. Do research for renewable energy sources and develop sustainable production lines to avoid overgrowth and climate collapse of your new homeworlds. Will it end up in tremendous desolation or can you lead your colony into wealth and prosperity?
Only cities with happy people will grow and very happy people will pay you some bonus cash. So you should take care of local pollution and nearby buildings with bad influence. Expanding colonies will be provided with additional landing permissions and research budget. Upgrade established technologies or develop new ones. Over 30 constructs and 60 upgrades with different advantages, influences and side effects are available and allow you to build your individual colony.
Beware: A fast growing civilization can bring your planets ecosystem to it’s limits. Wildfires, dying forests, growing deserts and twisters will arise more frequently and require immediate action.
Incidents in your facilities can lead to chemical leaks, oil spills or even radioactive contamination. All of them having a really bad effect on your people and the food production. Maintain your buildings and fight catastrophes immediately to avoid this.
Ultimately, you will have to balance the growth of your civilizations greehouse gas emissions with the capabilities of your planet and technology. Otherwise global warming melts the iceat the polar caps and rising sea levels will flood your cities!
The story will challenge your skills and moral: You stand between the profit goals of the interstellar corporations and the need to preserve the conditions of living for your people. Meet corrupt chiefs and shareholders while your company faces hostile takeover by larger corporations.
Each of the 5 missions takes place on another planet – one order of magnitude bigger than the previous. Every mission will have some unique elements, like cultural heritage sites or even incoming asteroids. Altogether, the story will have 10 to 20 hours of gameplay. Additionally, there will be a Free Game mode that allows you to build your colony in a relaxed way without any goals and a Time Trial mode that maximizes your expansion skills.
Sounds perfect? Apply for a colony management job at Imagine Earth Ltd. now!
- Global and realtime world experience instead of playing on limited square maps
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 9 planets / missions
- Competition game mode to play against up to 7 other AI factions with individual agendas
- Over 50 constructs with more than 80 individual upgrades
- Diplomacy and trade with local colonies and space traders
- Tower defence with energy shields and lasers against space pirates, alien invaders and locusts
- Development and research system for advanced and sustainable technologies
- Share market for refinancing and hostile take over ofopponent cities and colonies
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges
- Competition mode for matches against up to 6 AI corporations per planet
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared
- Global climate simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions and melting polar caps and disasters
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz or multiple cores with 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card with 1GB dedicated memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Vista and XP might work, but are not officially supported
Notify me when the price changes? Setup Price Drop Alert
|Current||€12.98||Oct 20, 2019|
|Highest*||€19.99||Aug 20, 2019|
|Lowest*||€12.80||Jul 12, 2019|
Last 5 price changes:
|October 20, 2019, 2:00 am||€12.98|
|October 19, 2019, 10:45 pm||€15.24|
|October 18, 2019, 2:00 am||€12.98|
|October 17, 2019, 2:00 am||€12.98|
|October 16, 2019, 2:00 am||€12.98|