About Imagine Earth CD Key
Find all Steam Key stores and prices to get Imagine Earth and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the Imagine Earth CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.
The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at your own risk because their keys come from various sources.
When you add the Steam Game Key on your Steam account, the game will be added to your library, then you can download your Steam game at any time.
Enjoy the best deals to buy Imagine Earth CD Key with HuntmaR.com!
A futuristic world simulation. Your job as a colony manager is to explore and populate various undiscovered planets. Raise great cities and supply your growing population by building power plants, farms and factories. Key to fast expansion is to ensure the supply of four basic resource classes. The challenge is to deal with whole planetary ecosystems and their natural limitations in fossile resources and environmental resilience. Do research for renewable energy sources and develop sustainable production lines to avoid overgrowth and climate collapse of your new homeworlds. Will it end up in tremendous desolation or can you lead your colony into wealth and prosperity?
Only cities with happy people will grow and very happy people will pay you some bonus cash. So you should take care of local pollution and nearby buildings with bad influence. Expanding colonies will be provided with additional landing permissions and research budget. Upgrade established technologies or develop new ones. Over 30 constructs and 60 upgrades with different advantages, influences and side effects are available and allow you to build your individual colony.
Beware: A fast growing civilization can bring your planets ecosystem to it’s limits. Wildfires, dying forests, growing deserts and twisters will arise more frequently and require immediate action.
Incidents in your facilities can lead to chemical leaks, oil spills or even radioactive contamination. All of them having a really bad effect on your people and the food production. Maintain your buildings and fight catastrophes immediately to avoid this.
Ultimately, you will have to balance the growth of your civilizations greehouse gas emissions with the capabilities of your planet and technology. Otherwise global warming melts the iceat the polar caps and rising sea levels will flood your cities!
The story will challenge your skills and moral: You stand between the profit goals of the interstellar corporations and the need to preserve the conditions of living for your people. Meet corrupt chiefs and shareholders while your company faces hostile takeover by larger corporations.
Each of the 5 missions takes place on another planet – one order of magnitude bigger than the previous. Every mission will have some unique elements, like cultural heritage sites or even incoming asteroids. Altogether, the story will have 10 to 20 hours of gameplay. Additionally, there will be a Free Game mode that allows you to build your colony in a relaxed way without any goals and a Time Trial mode that maximizes your expansion skills.
Sounds perfect? Apply for a colony management job at Imagine Earth Ltd. now!
- Global and realtime world experience instead of playing on limited square maps
- Fully playable and story based campaign with 9 planets / missions
- Competition game mode to play against up to 7 other AI factions with individual agendas
- Over 50 constructs with more than 80 individual upgrades
- Diplomacy and trade with local colonies and space traders
- Tower defence with energy shields and lasers against space pirates, alien invaders and locusts
- Development and research system for advanced and sustainable technologies
- Share market for refinancing and hostile take over ofopponent cities and colonies
- Freeplay mode with a procedural planet generator for endless worlds and challenges
- Competition mode for matches against up to 6 AI corporations per planet
- Planet Editor for terraforming, building and customizing individual planets which can be saved and shared
- Global climate simulation of local pollution and worldwide emissions and melting polar caps and disasters
- Disasters: Chemical spills, oil slicks, radioactive contamination, wild fires, tornadoes, volcanoes, dying forest and growing deserts, alien and robotic invaders, etc.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz or multiple cores with 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card with 1GB dedicated memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Vista and XP might work, but are not officially supported
Notify me when the price changes? Setup Price Drop Alert
|Current||€18.80||Jul 19, 2019|
|Highest*||€12.80||Jul 12, 2019|
|Lowest*||€12.80||Jul 12, 2019|
Last 5 price changes:
|July 12, 2019, 8:45 pm||€12.80|