Compare prices of 688(I) Hunter/Killer
Before you buy in G2A, make sure you read about all the associated risks.
Unknown source of the key
- The key does not come directly from the publisher.
- The source of the key is unknown - it may come from a boxed version of the game or from another digital store.
Payment fee at checkout
- Payment fee will be added on top of the price displayed in store when you reach the checkout.
MarketplaceMarketplaces unlike other stores, don't usually sell stock on their own. Instead, they are a hub for 3rd party sellers - similarly to Amazon. Even though the marketplace platforms take many security measures, it's difficult to completely prevent the occurrences of illegally obtained keys from dishonest sellers.
Remember! Always check a seller's history and customer feedback before buying and everything should be fine.
About 688(I) Hunter/Killer CD Key
Find all Key stores and prices to get 688(I) Hunter/Killer and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the 688(I) Hunter/Killer CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.
The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at your own risk because their keys come from various sources.
When you add the Game Key on your Steam account, the game will be added to your library, then you can download your game at any time.
Enjoy the best deals to buy 688(I) Hunter/Killer CD Key with HuntmaR.com!
688(I) Hunter/Killer, the most realistic submarine simulation ever developed for PC. Master the sonar and weapons control systems, learn to develop real target situations and outfit your boat with the latest advanced weaponry. Then use your skills to complete the tour of duty and earn your dolphins to become a true submariner.
- A truly authentic simulation: Developed by Sonalysts, a defense contractor who designs submarine simulators for the US Navy
- Over 12 detailed operating stations: Control all aspects of submarine warfare, including the sonar suite, fire control, helm and target motion analysis
- Real-World Terrain: Ocean depth and water density for the entire globe are based on actual satellite topographical data
- Real-life situations: Conduct detailed training and single missions, plus a full campaign based on political analysis from real world situations
- Multiplayer Warfare: Seek and Destroy up to 8 players over the internet or LAN
- Full 3D Technology: Full 3D technology allows for multiple camera views and accurate 3D models of over 20 different naval weapons platforms
- Complete Control: Manage all of the resources of your submarine, including crewmen training and weapons load-outs
Recommended: Windows 2000/XP, Pentium III, 256MB RAM, 1.5G Hard drive space, 32MB video card (Nvidia Geforce or ATI Radeon) DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card