Compare prices of 5089 The Action RPG
Before you buy in G2A, make sure you read about all the associated risks.
Unknown source of the key
- The key does not come directly from the publisher.
- The source of the key is unknown - it may come from a boxed version of the game or from another digital store.
Payment fee at checkout
- Payment fee will be added on top of the price displayed in store when you reach the checkout.
MarketplaceMarketplaces unlike other stores, don't usually sell stock on their own. Instead, they are a hub for 3rd party sellers - similarly to Amazon. Even though the marketplace platforms take many security measures, it's difficult to completely prevent the occurrences of illegally obtained keys from dishonest sellers.
Remember! Always check a seller's history and customer feedback before buying and everything should be fine.
About 5089: The Action RPG CD Key
Find all Key stores and prices to get 5089: The Action RPG and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the 5089: The Action RPG CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.
The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at your own risk because their keys come from various sources.
When you add the Game Key on your Steam account, the game will be added to your library, then you can download your game at any time.
Enjoy the best deals to buy 5089: The Action RPG CD Key with HuntmaR.com!
WARNING: This game is deep & complex! Take a moment to look over the Quick Guide: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=613706055 Watch the SteamVR mechanics video if playing in VR. 3089 vs 5089 questions? FAQ here.
5089 expands upon 3089, bringing you back to planet Xax 2000 years later. After the mysterious events in the year 4089, the Overlord hasn’t been heard from for the last millennium, and so the experimental robots have continued to wage war according to their program. Without the Overlord to repair the damage, Xax has fallen into a state of chaos and dereliction. However, a shadowy new power has risen… how will your presence turn its fate?
Shoot, sneak, build, talk, slash, buy, sell, fly, swing, hover, scavenge, teleport & conquer your way through an endlessly generated planet. You can do it all with a friend, too. 5089 includes a rework of 3089 & does not require the original to play.back to menu ↑
Newly Added & Key Features
- Virtual Reality: Play 5089 with any SteamVR device, like the Rift or Vive! Want to sit, stand or use your whole room with tracked controllers? Go for it! Make sure to watch the SteamVR mechanics video alongside the trailer! (See forum for more VR details)
- Dialog System: 5089 doesn’t just have a new story, it has a new way to interact with it. You’ll be talking with your fellow robots & more, and what choices you make will have consequences…
- New Content: New robot types, new buildings, a new automatic weapon, a new gravity utility, new quest types, enemy shield system, item part color customization, story tidbits…
- Improved Visuals: Better textures, new shaders, redone lighting system, improved animations, additional models… everything should just look more polished & better.
- New Conversion Mechanic: Planet Xax is crumbling; you’ll need to reclaim & destroy the enemy to improve the infrastructure!
- Item Comparisons: Hover one item over another to see stats for both, or see how a part will integrate with another…
- All New Original Soundtrack: Music specifically crafted for 5089 by Sorath72.
- Easier Learning Curve: Game mechanics are introduced better, improved in-game tips, restructured heads-up display with better labels, added item usage instructions to the inventory & item parts are outlined to make item customization easier.
- Over 130 Robot Quotes: Many from fan suggestions!
- Balancing Overhaul: Economy has been revamped, item stats changed, difficulty curved tweaked, aiming system improved…
- Better Performance: Even though 5089 is more detailed, engine reworks shall allow 5089 to run faster than its predecessors!
- Advanced Terrain Generation: Buildings will now be placed in flatter areas, roads will be smoother…
- 2-Player Co-op: 5089 now uses UPnP to automatically configure your router to forward ports if needed. Also, when Steam is run as administrator (and as a result, 5089 too) on Windows, it will automatically update Windows Firewall to allow communication. These improvements should make co-op play easier to setup!
- Unlockable Classes: Beat the game to unlock 2 new starting classes!
- Steam Integration: Achievements & Cloud game saves!
5089 uses Java 8 & 64-bit runtimes are included. If you have trouble running or questions about 5089, please post in the forum!
Trailer music by Pr0Beats, "Injustice"back to menu ↑
Previous Games in the Series
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Dual-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated 3D acceleration (Intel HD etc. not supported)
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL supported
- Additional Notes: Uses Java 8+, 64-bit runtime included
*languages with full audio support