About 10 Minute Tower CD Key
Find all Key stores and prices to get 10 Minute Tower and play at the best price. Save time, money and compare CD Key stores. Activate the 10 Minute Tower CD Key on your Steam account to download the game.
The Digital Stores displayed are verified by our staff to make sure they are safe to buy on but remember that if you buy from the keyshops you buy at your own risk because their keys come from various sources.
When you add the Game Key on your Steam account, the game will be added to your library, then you can download your game at any time.
Enjoy the best deals to buy 10 Minute Tower CD Key with HuntmaR.com!
With a little bit of imagination you can be anything… A mighty robot, a brave knight or even an adventurous astronaut.
10 Minute Tower is a unique tile-based puzzle game that will get your cogs whirring as you take control of a day-dreaming child adventurer trapped within a tower.
You begin your dream as a Mighty Robot, manipulating your environment and exploring to find new costumes and gain extra abilities. Each dream brings a new maze of puzzles to explore, but there’s not much time before you wake up…
Every room is a puzzle, filled with coins to collect and high scores to chase. Switch between characters on the fly to solve increasingly complex puzzles in make-believe worlds of adventure… and treasure! Use the Robot’s brute strength to push heavy blocks, swing the Knight’s sword to clear the way, and use the Astronaut’s gravity defying jumps to leap over blocked paths.back to menu ↑
Special thanks to the photographers below for their expertise and support in making this project a reality!
- David Bebber
- James Marcus Haney
- Richard Pohle
- War Child UK
- Will Carter
Key Features / How to play
- Solve block-based puzzles in an amazing dream world
- Play as three different characters, each with their own abilities
- Collect coins and chase high scores
- Learn about War Child and the children that will benefit from you playing this game!
- Matt Burnill
- Andy Morriss
- Maxime Bonin
- Nick Gomersall
- Oliver Wood
- Andy McKinnon
- Kev Carthew
- Gavin Hood
- Lélia Peuchamiel
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.4 gHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4200, Nvidia GeForce 8800, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
- Additional Notes: We recommend updating your PC’s hardware drivers before playing. If your PC is no longer supported by your manufacturer and your hardware drivers are very old, you may experience difficulty running the game. Please check with your PC manufacturer for more details.