Share:

Points System  

liam.parker138
(@liam-parker138)

Are you still able to get games for free with points?

7 Replies
Hasashi
Admin
(@owner)

Yes, of course 🙂 I apologize for the late answer but we were working on the speed of the website. The website now loads about 75% faster than before.

3 Replies
liam.parker138
(@liam-parker138)

The site does feel a whole lot faster.

Thanks for your reply!

liam.parker138
(@liam-parker138)

Whenever I try to click the notification that you replied to my post, the notification alert doesn't disappear. I still have a red '1' next to my profile picture.

Hasashi
Admin
(@owner)

Thanks for this information. In some situations, the notification does not want to disappear. We will try to fix it. Currently, to delete the notification, go here: https://www.huntmar.com/members/liam-parker138//notifications/ and press "Mark as Read" 😉

Koakuh
(@koakuh)

Hello,

Didn't see any rules against it, but sorry for posting on this thread instead of creating a new one. As it's a related matter, I wanted to ask for some clarifications about the Points System, I get how we earn points, and how it's supposed to work:

Step 1. Login to your account

Step 2. Select the game you want to receive. In our market you will find games that you can get. (the lowest price of the game is taken when exchanging points from only official stores.).

Step 3. Write to us here

Step 4. After verifying the message, we will remove the points from your account and send the key of the game to your e-mail address (the one with which you have registered on our website).

Step 5. That is all.

Sorry for the question if it's something that went past my search, but I couldn't find any information about the amount of points required for anything, is it a ratio of 1 point = 0.01 or something different ?

Example: Let's say I want "Borderlands The Handsome Collection" — Which is, after checking the Official Stores option, at the lowest €5.50 (On Fanatical with the current -10% voucher) — What amount of points would be required to get it for free ? 550 points ? Less ? More ?

Thanks for reading, and for this great website, which while new here, already allowed me to get 3-4 games at a really low price!!

Regards, Koakuh.

2 Replies
Koakuh
(@koakuh)

My bad! Guess it was way too late when I was looking for it.

The rewards club page clearly states "More information after logging in in the “Affiliate” tab.", though in my humble opinion, the change rate should be on this page as well, I found the desired information in the Affiliate tab.

Rules for converting points into games:

1 point = €0.001
10 points = €0.01
100 points = €0.1
1000 points = €1 / $1.13
10,000 points = €10 / $11.13
50,000 points = €50 / $56.71

* Minimum number of points to exchange is 10,000

Once again, sorry for the pointless question, I should've paid more attention to what was written.

Hasashi
Admin
(@owner)

@koakuh

Hello,

I apologize for the late reply, but I am glad you solved your problem yourself ???? If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the points exchange system, please write. Soon we will change this system and we want it to be simpler to understand.

HuntmaR
Register New Account
Reset Password

Please Login or Register